Christopher Martin

Christopher Martin

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

christophermartinses45@gmail.com

  Dealer prices are killing me - is it worth trying an independent Infiniti garage? (10 อ่าน)

24 ก.ย. 2569 17:35

I've been putting off this decision for months and I figured it's time to just ask people who've actually been through it. My QX60 is due for a major service and the dealer quoted me something that honestly made me choke on my coffee. I'm not exaggerating when I say it was nearly double what I was expecting, and on top of that they wanted to keep the car for two days which is a nightmare for me because I need it for work. A friend of mine who drives a Patrol told me he switched to an independent workshop years ago and never looked back, but I'm nervous because Infinitis aren't exactly common and I don't want someone learning on my car. I came across https://infinitiservicemussafah.ae while searching around and it looks promising but I'd rather hear from a real person than trust a website. Has anyone actually taken their Infiniti there for a major service? What was the pricing like compared to the dealer and did they do a proper job with the diagnostics and everything? I'm genuinely torn because part of me thinks I should just pay the dealer premium and stop overthinking it, but the other part of me feels like I'm being ripped off every time I walk in there. Any honest feedback would really help me out right now.

39.63.53.67

Christopher Martin

Christopher Martin

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

christophermartinses45@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้