Oliver Bennett
oliverbennettses435@gmail.com
Can anyone break down Audi transmission repair costs in Musaffah? (71 อ่าน)
17 ก.ย. 2569 12:24
I'm in the unfortunate position of needing gearbox work on my 2015 A4 and I'm trying to work out whether the quotes I'm getting are reasonable or whether I'm being taken for a ride. The car has done about 125,000 kilometres and the symptoms have been building for a couple of months now, a hesitation when pulling away, an occasional shudder at low speed, and last week a slight slip when accelerating hard which really got my attention. I've had two quotes so far and they're wildly different, one place said it needs a full rebuild and quoted me something that made me feel faint, the other said it might just be the mechatronic unit and quoted less than half of that, and neither would give me a proper breakdown of what the money is actually paying for. What I'm trying to find is a transparent Audi transmission repair cost breakdown in Musaffah , so I can see what each part of the job should cost rather than just being handed one scary number and told to trust them. I want to know how much is labour versus parts, whether the fluid and filter are included or extra, whether there's a separate charge for diagnostics, and whether a rebuild is genuinely necessary or whether some places jump to that because it's more profitable. I've also heard that some quotes don't include the cost of adapting or coding the gearbox afterwards, which means you get a nasty surprise at the end. Has anyone here actually had work done in Musaffah and been given a proper itemised quote, or is that just wishful thinking? I'd also like to know whether it's worth getting a third opinion or whether that just delays the inevitable. Any real world figures from people who've been through this would be hugely appreciated because I'm trying to budget and I can't do that with vague numbers that seem to change depending on who I speak to.
119.156.104.192
Oliver Bennett
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
oliverbennettses435@gmail.com