Benjamin Morris

Benjamin Morris

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

benjaminmorrises43@gmail.com

  Hummer battery dead across UAE - any quick installation teams? (43 อ่าน)

2 ก.ย. 2569 14:53

So I'm in a bit of a situation with my H2 and hoping someone can help me out because I'm honestly not sure what to do here. The truck has been sitting at my farm in Al Ain for a few weeks while I've been busy with work in Dubai, and when I went to start it yesterday, it was completely dead. No lights, no clicking, just absolutely nothing. I managed to get a jump from a friend and let it run for a good while, but as soon as I switched it off and tried to restart it, the same thing happened, completely dead. I'm pretty sure the battery is shot and needs to be replaced, but the challenge is I'm going to be moving between Dubai and Abu Dhabi over the next few weeks and I really don't have time to be dealing with workshops. I've heard there are mobile teams that can come to you anywhere in the country and get it done quickly, which would be ideal for my situation. I need to find a service that offers Hummer car battery installation across the UAE by a Quick team because I just can't afford to be without the truck for long, especially with all the driving I need to do. Has anyone here actually used a mobile battery service for their Hummer and had a good experience? How quick were they and did they carry the right batteries for these big trucks? I'm also a bit worried about whether they'll know how to handle the electronics properly because these Hummers can be sensitive about battery changes. Any recommendations would be massively appreciated because I'm really stressing about this whole situation.

119.156.104.192

Benjamin Morris

Benjamin Morris

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

benjaminmorrises43@gmail.com

Sebastian Ward

Sebastian Ward

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sebastianwardse453@gmail.com

30 ก.ย. 2569 13:56 #1

Leaving a truck parked in the heat for weeks usually drains the cells completely, so repeated jump starts will only harm your starter motor. Calling a mobile roadside team straight to your farm saves you paying for a flatbed recovery truck to drag it into town.

223.123.15.144

Sebastian Ward

Sebastian Ward

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sebastianwardse453@gmail.com

Daniel Turner

Daniel Turner

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

danielturnerse564@gmail.com

30 ก.ย. 2569 13:57 #2

Tell the technician your exact engine size on the phone because standard patrol car batteries are far too small to crank an H2 reliably. Roadside vans carry battery load testers, so have them confirm the alternator is actually charging once the engine fires back up. That immediately rules out any deeper electrical fault before you set off driving across emirates.

223.123.15.144

Daniel Turner

Daniel Turner

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

danielturnerse564@gmail.com

Benjamin Cooper

Benjamin Cooper

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

benjamincooperse768@gmail.com

30 ก.ย. 2569 14:02 #3

Workshops take hours of your day, whereas roadside battery vans can literally meet you at the farm gate in Al Ain and swap it out on the dirt. The big worry with Hummers is losing dashboard calibrations when the power cuts, so tell them to keep a backup pack plugged into the OBD port while switching cables. Stick with heavy-duty AGM batteries or trusted GM brands like ACDelco that can handle high heat cycles without dying in six months. Ask the driver for the stamped warranty receipt right there on the spot in case you need support later in Dubai or Abu Dhabi.

223.123.15.144

Benjamin Cooper

Benjamin Cooper

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

benjamincooperse768@gmail.com

Luke Dawson

Luke Dawson

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

lukedawsonrf45@gmail.com

30 ก.ย. 2569 14:05 #4

Make sure you agree on the total price for the battery, call-out fee, and fitting before the van leaves the depot so there are no surprise charges once they reach your farm. That gives you total peace of mind and keeps the whole job quick and simple.

223.123.15.144

Luke Dawson

Luke Dawson

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

lukedawsonrf45@gmail.com

Joseph Ellis

Joseph Ellis

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

josephellis453@gmail.com

30 ก.ย. 2569 14:06 #5

Once the new battery is bolted in, leave the truck running without touching the gas pedal for about ten minutes so the engine computer can reset its idle settings properly. Roadside techs deal with big V8 engines daily, so they know how to work safely around the heavy terminal wiring. They will take your dead battery away with them, saving you the mess of hauling scrap in your clean car.

223.123.15.144

Joseph Ellis

Joseph Ellis

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

josephellis453@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้